ABOUT: Beier Software DevelopmentContact
I started BSD in the late 1980’s when my sister needed an accounting program for her business. Since everything was DOS back then (no Windows), there was nothing “User Friendly” that I could recommend to her, so I wrote one.
- - I didn’t just write “An Accounting Program”, I wrote a Windows like environment.
- - I didn’t just write a database (there was no SQL), I wrote a Database System.
- - I didn’t just write a menu, I wrote a Menu System.
- - I wrote background printing and a memory manager.
- - Basically I wrote all the tools that are now replaced with Windows and SQL.
Then I wrote an accounting program, and all of this I did in less than a year!
WHY CHOOSE US
We do it right!
We don't settle for what is easy, we write code to do the job right!
Why do you have to remove the spaces and - in phone numbers and credit card numbers? Can't the computer do that?
We speak both User and Computer, so we can make the computer do what you want it to do!